Mercury Awareness e-Learning
Mercury Awareness e-Learning providers learners with an awareness of the hazards associated with exposure to mercury, and identifies the controls and procedures that can be put in place to reduce the risks of exposure.
Delegates completing a Mercury Awareness e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Define mercury and describe the forms that it can take
- Describe the properties of mercury
- Describe the health effects of exposure to mercury
- Identify the Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL) for mercury
- Recognise the hazards that mercury can present to plant and equipment and the environment
- Outline control measures that can be implemented to reduce the risks of exposure to mercury and to prevent mercury contamination
- Identify the steps to take when dealing with mercury contamination in the workplace
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Mercury Awareness e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.