CISRS Advanced Skills Test
The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) is a widely recognised scaffolding training scheme.
AIS Survivex offer a wide range of CISRS scaffolding training courses providing industry recognised scaffolding qualifications. View our scaffolding training courses >>
The CISRS Advanced Skills Test assesses scaffolding knowledge and skills over two days.
The test is now a mandatory requirement of the CISRS scheme, regardless of whether a delegate has already achieved the NVQ Level 3 in Accessing Operations and Rigging - Scaffolding.
Delegates completing a CISRS Advanced Skills Test will be able to;
- Meet CISRS scheme requirements for a scaffolder and NVQ Level 3 in Accessing Operations and Rigging
The CISRS Advanced Skills Test includes practical skills assessments that will test the ability to;
- Interpret instructions and information
- Produce materials lists and method statements
- Select and check components
- Erect and dismantle a scaffold
- Use risk assessments and method statements
In order to complete the CISRS Advanced Skills Test, delegates must have:
- Worked on site for at least 6 months since passing the CISRS Advanced Scaffolding course
- An NVQ Level 3 in Accessing Operations and Rigging
You can also book your CISRS Advanced Scaffolding and NVQ Level 3 Portfolio Build at AIS Survivex.