ECITB Technical Test - TICA-A02 Industrial Coatings Brush Application
TICA-A02 Industrial Coatings Brush Application is a Sprayer Blaster Painter ECITB Technical Test.
These tests are aimed at both onshore and offshore fabric maintenance personnel who may be required to complete a "trade test" before their employment is started or approved.
The ECITB Technical Test - TICA-A02 Industrial Coatings Brush Application includes a one hour knowledge test and a three hour practical test.
The three hour practical test consists of successfully selecting a coating, mix and brush to apply an industrial coating to an abrasive blast cleaned mid steel test place in a safe, effective and effiicent manner to the specification/manufacturer's recommendations.
PLEASE NOTE: Delegates must pass the knowledge test to progress to the practical test.
Delegates completing an ECITB Technical Test - TICA-A02 Industrial Coatings Brush Application will be able to;
- Correctly select equipment
- Undertake all necessary checks to ensure all equipment is ready to use
- Ensure there is no dust/debris contamination on a prepared mid stell test plate
- Apply industrial coating in a safe and efficient manner
- Monitor and recode environmental conditions throughout application
An ECITB Technical Test - TICA-A02 Industrial Coatings Brush Application includes;
- Risk assessments and COSHH assessments are available/conducted
- Method statement for the task available and understood
- Toolbox talks (if available) conducted and signed
- Paint test panel as per ASTM D4228 Standard Practice for Qualification of Coating
There are no prerequisites for an ECITB Technical Test - TICA-A02 Industrial Coatings Brush Application.
ECITB Technical Tests - Sprayer Blaster Painter
The ECITB Technical Tests available for Sprayer Blaster Painter include:
- TICA-P 01 Abrasive Blast Cleaning (Direct Pressure)
- TICA-A02 Industrial Coatings Brush Application
- TICA-A01 Industrial Coatings Airless Spray Applicatio
If you have been issued a letter with a voucher code via the connected competence scheme, please contact our bookings team directly on 0330 202 0569 or firstname.lastname@example.org