IOSH Managing safely is designed to give managers all they need to know to help them effectively manage health and safety in their workplace. It covers key health and safety issues, and includes a section on environment protection.
Modern training is not about teaching, it’s about learning. No more ‘death by PowerPoint’. We know that getting people fully involved, having fun, and learning by doing, is the way to achieve health and safety training success!
The IOSH Managing safely course gets delegates really thinking about what they’re learning – and having the confidence and enthusiasm to put it into practice when they’re back at work.
At the conclusion of the course delegates are required to undertake a multi-format assessment and a short workplace based practical project.
This course is approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), Europe’s leading body for health and safety.
The objectives of the IOSH Managing Safely Training are that delegates will:
- Have the knowledge of be able to assess workplace risks.
- Know the legal, financial and moral duties they are required to abide by.
- Can demonstrate they are able to prevent or investigate accidents, and measure performance.
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating Accidents & incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting Environment