ITC First Aid At Work Level 3 (RQF)
ITC First Aid at Work Level 3 (RQF) training provides an introduction to first aid in the workplace.
Delegates will gain a basic level of knowledge and understanding of the role of a first aider, including the use of first aid kits and the recording and reporting of incidents.
The course involves carrying out area assessments and regonising major and minior illnesses.
Delegates completing an ITC First Aid at Work Level 3 (RQF) training course will be able to;
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a first aider, including assessing an incident
- Deal with unconscious casualties
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Deal with a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is bleeding or suffering from shock
- Recognise minor injuries and illness (such as small cuts, minor burns and splinters) and take appropriate action
- Carry out a secondary survey
- Treat a casualty who has a major injury or illness such as bones, joints and muscles, suspected head and spinal injuries, chest injuries, burns and scalds, eye injuries, sudden poisoning and anaphylaxis
An ITC First Aid at Work Level 3 (RQF) training course includes;
- Emergency first aid in the Workplace
- Recognition and management of illness and injury in the workplace
There are no prerequisites for an ITC First Aid at Work Level 3 (RQF) training course.