ECITB Technical Test - TAP01 Plan a Rigging Operation
TAP01 Plan a Rigging Operation is stage three/four of the four stage ECITB process validating the competence of an individual to be an appointed person responsible for moving loads operations.
The ECITB Technical Test - TAP01 Plan a Rigging Operation assesses the skills, knowledge and general ability to fulfil the role of appointed person in moving loads with a combination of written and practical tests.
In order to pass the ECITB Technical Test - TAP01 Plan a Rigging Operation delegates will be able to;
- Support a complex rigging operation in accordance with recognised industry regulations and procedures
- Generate clear and consise lifting plans, risk assessments and toolbox talk
An ECITB Technical Test - TAP01 Plan a Rigging Operation includes;
- Multiple-choice question paper with a pass mark of at least 80%
- Generate a risk assessment for a specific rigging task
- Generate a lift plan for a specific rigging task
- Create a toolbox talk for a specific rigging task
In order to complete an ECITB Technical Test - TAP01 Plan a Rigging Operation, delegates must hold:
- A valid and in-date ECITB Appointed Person Moving Loads certificate
- An ECITB Appointed Person Moving Loads work based task assignment OR a company letter from a current employer confirming previous knowledge and experience in the role of an appointed person moving loads
If you have been issued a letter with a voucher code via the connected competence scheme, please contact our bookings team directly on 0330 202 0569 or email@example.com.