ECITB Technical Mechanical Joint Integrity (TMJI)
ECITB Technical Mechanical Joint Integrity helps existing workers update their knowledge before taking ECITB Technical Tests.
These e-learning courses are an integral part of the ECITB/Step Change in Safety MJI model.
There are five ECITB approved Technical Mechanical Joint Integrity (TMJI) tests which include an online technical test for each including;
- ECITB TMJI10: Dismantle, Assemble and Hand Torque Flanged Joints
- ECITB TMJI11 Dismantle, Assemble and Hand Torque Clamp Connector
- ECITB TMJI18 Dismantle, Assemble and Tensioning Bolted Connections (Hydraulic Tensioning)
- ECITB TMJI19 Dismantle, Assemble and Hydraulically Torque Flanged Joints
- ECITB TMJI20 Dismantle, Assemble and Hydraulically Torque Clamp Connector Joints
In order to complete the TMJI11 techincal test, delegates MUST hold:
- MJI10: Hand Torque Bolted Connection Techniques
- Completed stage 2 workplace training. They must have completed log-books giving evidence of on the job experience. The workbooks must be signed off by a supervisor, line manager or a person with responsibility for the final approval and quality assurance for the relevant tasks
PLEASE NOTE: ECITB MJI Approved Course "Training Certificates" which are received upon successful completion of MJI10, MJI18 and/or MJI19 are valid for a 12-month period only for stage 3 technical testing application purposes. These certificates must also be supported by stage 2 ECITB MJI "work based task assignment(s)" completed within the same 12-month period. If the 12-month training to technical testing period elapses, the full MJI process must be attended again from stage 1.
For availability or to book, please contact our Bookings Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0330 202 0569.