ECITB SBT 02 Assemble and Install Small Bore Tubing with Cone & Threaded Medium and High-Pressure Module
The ECITB SBT02 course is aimed at technicians that will be responsible for the installation and assembly of cone and threaded connection, that hold a current TSBT01 or have completed the SBT01 and are still within the 12 month validity period of certification. The course is designed as a progression from the SBT01.
Delegates completing an ECITB SBTC 02 - Assemble and Install Small Bore Tubing with Cone & Threaded Medium and High-Pressure Module training course will be able to;
- Work safely and minimise risk at all times
- Plan and configure small bore tubing assemblies with cone and threaded for medium and high-pressure applications
- Understand relevant health and safety legislation, regulations and safe working practices and procedures
- Understand the terminology, techniques and practices for planning and configuring small bore tubing assemblies with cone and threaded for medium and high-pressure applications
Practical exercise requirements of an ECITB SBTC 02 training course include;
- Exercise 1: Identify & assemble 4 manufacturer fittings - Parker, Swagelok, HiP and Bu-tech (typically).
- Exercise 2: Coning exercise.
- Exercise 3: Threading exercise.
- Exercise 4: Marking out, cutting, preparation, tube bending exercise including rolled offset.
- Exercise 5: Fabricate, install, support, torque and clamp tube assembly, then pressure test by the trainer.
Delegates must hold:
- A valid and in-date SBT01 – Assemble and Install Small Bore Tubing with Twin Ferrule Mechanical Grip Fittings approved course certificate
- A valid and in-date TSBT01 Assemble and Install Small Bore Tubing Assemblies – Twin Ferrule technical test certificate