CISRS Skills Test
The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) is a widely recognised scaffolding training scheme.
AIS Survivex offer a wide range of CISRS scaffolding training courses providing industry recognised scaffolding qualifications. View our scaffolding training courses >>
A CISRS Skills Test assesses the ability to demonstrate scaffolding skills learnt during CISRS Part 1 and Part 2.
The test requires delegates to demonstrate the ability to safely erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding structures in-line with the objectives approved by CISRS.
The CISRS Skills Test is now a mandatory requirement of the CISRS scheme, regardless of whether a delegate has already achieved the NVQ Level 2 in Accessing Operations and Rigging - Scaffolding.
Delegates completing a CISRS Skills Test will be able to;
- Meet CISRS scheme requirements for a scaffolder and NVQ Level 2 in Accessing Operations and Rigging
A CISRS Skills Test includes safe erection and dismantling of one of the three scaffold types including;
- Roof saddle
- Pavement gantry
- Truss out
In order to complete a CISRS Skills Test, delegates must have;
- A CITB health and safety test or exception
- Completed CISRS Part 1 and Part 2
- At least 6 months’ scaffolding experience since passing Part 2
- An S/NVQ level 2 access & rigging operations
- A completed NVQ level 2 portfolio for assessment that has been certified
CISRS Part 1 and CISRS Part 2 can also be booked at AIS Survivex.