This course teaches and reinforces the core skills of scaffolding, including how to safely erect, alter and dismantle basic structures. Improve delegate’s knowledge of scaffolding and using tube and fitting or system scaffold.
We can also deliver the CISRS Scaffolding Part 2 Course [View Course]
The objectives of the CISRS Part 1 training are that delegates will be able to:
- To gain a CISRS Part 1 Trainee card endorsed with Part 1 course on the back.
- To be able to erect basic scaffolding structures under direct supervision by a qualified and competent CISRS Scaffolder.
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Fall Prevention Training (SG4)
- Stability, Ties and Anchors (including TG4)
- Gin wheels, ropes, knots & hitches
- Interpretation of drawings
- Independent Tied Scaffold
- Putlog Scaffold tube and fitting
- Static Tower Scaffolds
- Birdcage scaffolds
- Alterations to scaffolds
- TG20 Stair Access
- Mobile Aluminium Tower Training for Scaffolders (MATS)
- Practical & Written Assessment
- Delegates must hold a valid CISRS Trainee or Labourers card for a minimum of 6 months.
- Delegates must also have a minimum of 6 months practical experience of scaffolding operations (e.g. Labouring, carrying out simple scaffolding operations under the direct supervision of a qualified scaffolder).
- Each delegate must complete and sign a Delegate Acceptance Form.
Please Note: AIS will apply for your CISRS card once you have passed the CITB Health, Safety & Environment Test. (Exemptions include NEBOSH, SMSTS, CCNSG, SSSTS, FAS Safe Pass (ROI), BOSIET)