CISRS Part 2 Scaffolding Tube and Fitting
The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) is a widely recognised scaffolding training scheme.
AIS Training offer a wide range of CISRS scaffolding training courses providing industry recognised scaffolding qualifications. View our scaffolding training courses >>
CISRS Part 2 Scaffolding Tube and Fitting can be completed by those who have passed CISRS Part 1 and spent a minimum of 6 months on-site since.
The course involves working as a team to safely erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding structures.
Delegates completing a CISRS Part 1 Scaffolding training course will be able to safely erect, alter and dismantly the following types of scaffolding;
- Basic independent tied scaffold with prefabricated beams
- Protective fans
- Pavement gantry
- Loading bay
- Roof saddle scaffold
- Roof edge protection
- Truss out scaffold
- Splay scaffolds
A CISRS Part 2 Scaffolding training course includes;
- Training facilities safety induction
- Fall prevention and rescue training
- Health and safety awareness
- Performance standards (BS EN 12811 and TG20:13) tube and fittings courses
- Performance standards (BS EN 12811 and manufacturers instructions) system scaffold courses
- Basic independent tied scaffold (theory and practical)
- Bridging with prefabricated beams (theory and practical)
- Protection fans (theory and practical)
- Truss-out scaffold (theory and practical)
- Pavement gantry (theory and practical)
- Loading bay (theory and practical)
- Roof saddle scaffold (theory and practical)
- Splay scaffold (circular or radial) (theory and practical)
- Edge protection (theory and practical)
- TG4 tie testing (theory and practical)
- Tube and fittings, used to stabilise scaffolds i.e. ties and raking tubes (theory and practical) system scaffold courses
- Basic scaffold inspection (theory and practical)
- Mobile aluminium tower training for scaffolders
- 50 question test paper (plus a 25 question mock at the end of the first week)
- End of course and individual practical skills assessment
In order to complete a CISRS Part 2 Scaffolding Tube training course, delegates must have:
- Completed CISRS Part 1
- Spent at least 6 months on site since passing CISRS Part 1
PLEASE NOTE: This course does NOT include the NVQ Level 2 Portfolio Build.
NVQ Level 2 Porfolio Build can be booked seperately or as part of the CISRS Part 2 Scaffolding Package.
You can also book CISRS Part 1 Scaffolding Tube and Fitting at AIS Training.