GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher Package
A GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher Package is the best way to renew GWO basic safety training.
AIS Training have combined five Global Wind Organisation (GWO) training courses that keep all mandatory GWO certifications up to date.
The GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher Package includes:
This package consists of all five courses being delivered over four consecutive days.
Delegates completing a GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher Package will be able to;
- Refresh the skills and knowledge gained from initial GWO basic safety training
A GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher Package includes;
- Possible fire hazards within the wind industry and how to control and mitigate these hazards
- Administering safe and effective first aid in the wind turbine industry in accordance with GWO
- Correctly performing manual handling activities in the wind industry/wind turbine environment
- Demonstrating sea survival techniques and safe transfer between vessels and installations
- Performing safe and comprehensive basic rescue from height in a remote turbine environment
In order to complete a GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher Package, delegates must hold:
- Valid and in-date GWO Fire Awareness, GWO First Aid, GWO Manual Handling, GWO Working at Height and GWO Sea Survival certificates
FREE Guide To The Wind Industry
Whether you are new to the industry, or you would like to upskill in your current role, our wind industry guide provides useful advice and tips on the steps to take.
Download your FREE guide now >>