This training has been developed to provide employees a safer and more ergonomic work positioning tool, when performing e.g. cable work in the tower or work on top of the spinner or for rescue. This simple and very effective piece of equipment is ideal for performing what would normally be difficult rescues to execute.
The training is intended for WTG employees, Fire Service Rescue personnel Level 2, Telecommunication, Warehouse, Manufacturing and Construction customers or any clients who believe their personnel require the training for working at height on a stable and simple to use working platform which allows them to ascend and descend rather than training personnel in advanced rope access techniques, plus in addition it will provide them with the necessary skills and knowledge to rescue a casualty who has become incapacitated or fallen on a fall arrest or a vertical fall arrest system.
- PFPE pre-user inspection and donning
- Rollgliss R350 specifications
- Rollgliss pre-user inspection
- Safe and correct use of Rollgliss R350 system in combination with Boatswain’s chair. (Ascents and Descents)
- Rollgliss interchanges (2:1, 3:1 and 5:1)
- Vertical rescue from a ladder, restricted area, i.e. basement of a conscious and unconscious casualty
- Horizontal/vertical rescue transfer
Candidates need a valid Working at Height and Medical self-declaration Certificate to complete this course.
This training can also be done as a 1 day Rollgliss R350 course, which will be exclusive of Rescue training. To book this course please call us on 0844 800 1810