ECITB CCNSG Safety Passport Refresher
ECITB have developed the ECITB CCNSG Safety Passport training programme to ensure personnel working on construction and engineering sites have an understanding of working safely.
This course is available at our training centre or virtually. For virtual training, please select virtual from the location drop-down menu on the right.
The ECITB CCNSG Safety Passport Refresher provides a refresher in all aspects of site safety and personal awareness.
This is a one day refresher course for existing CCNSG Safety Passport Cards that are close to expiring.
Delegates will be required to complete a multiple choice test on each module covered during the training, with a pass rate of 80% or more on each test.
Delegates completing a CCNSG Safety Passport Refresher training course will;
- Have received the necessary health and safety information to enable them to demonstrate their understanding via a number of tests
- Have the knowledge to prevent accidents and know safe practices
- Understand the importance of good housekeeping
A CCNSG Safety Passport Refresher training course includes;
- Accidents and injuries
- Causes of accidents
- Consequences for a company
- HSE role and inspectors
- Safe systems at work
- Confined space
- Work at height
- Hazards, fire, noise and chemicals
In order to complete a CCNSG Safety Passport Refresher, delegates must hold:
- A valid CCNSG Safety Passport Card which is in-date or expired less than 3 months before the course start date
PLEASE NOTE: For delegates in possession of an ACE card please bring it with you to take advantage of the opportunitiy to syncronise your ACE card and CCNSG card expiry dates for future.
Our virtual training option instantly transports our expert instructor to you through a live video link, allowing you to complete your training anywhere in the world.
Just like being in the classroom, live learning enables in-depth teaching, live equipment demonstrations and interactive question and answers.