CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection
The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) is a widely recognised scaffolding training scheme.
AIS Training offer a wide range of CISRS scaffolding training courses providing industry recognised scaffolding qualifications. View our scaffolding training courses >>
CISRS Advanced Scaffolding Inspection training covers the inspection of both basic and more complex scaffolding structures.
The training will provide an understanding of the appropriate safety and statuatory regulations for scaffolding inspections. Delegates will develop the ability to interpret design drawings and specifications when inspecting complex/design scaffolding structures for faults.
CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection is aimed at Professional Scaffold Inspectors, Supervisors, Managers and others who would be responsible for the inspection of complex tube and fitting scaffolds and completing a report in accordance with Work at Height Regulations 2005.
Delegates completing a CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection training course will be able to;
- State the relevant legislative requirements for scaffold inspection
- Interpret Scaffold design drawings for inspection purposes
A CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection training course includes the inspection and recording of findings when inspecting;
- A basic design scaffold
- Two-way shore
- Raking shore
- Dead shore
- Slung scaffold
- Staircase scaffold
- Temporary roofs
- Temporary ramps
- Cantilever drop
In order to complete the CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection, delegates must meet at least 1 of the following criteria:
- Hold a CISRS Basic SITS card for a minimum of 2 years (having attended a CISRS Basic Scaffold Inspection course, with an accredtied CISRS provider, less than 10 years before applying)
- Hold a CISRS Scaffolder card for a minimum of 2 years
- Hold a CISRS Advanced card (having attended a CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection course, with an accredited CISRS provider, less than 10 years before applying)
- Hold a CISRS Supervisors/Managers card for a minimum of 2 years
Delegate MUST also have successfully completed a CITB Health and Safety and Environment Test less than 2 years before attending the CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection course, or alternatively hold an accepted Health and Safety exemption.