This half-day course addresses the interpretation and application of the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989. It is intended for those who work directly with electricity, this course would also be appropriate for those who have responsibility for the health and safety of their employees, such as Project Managers or lead Supervisors.
This course will cover a general overview of the EAWR 1989, the HSE publication: Memorandum of Guidance on the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 , lively classroom debate and examples.
- Understand current legislation and regulations
- Understand who and where the EAWR89 apply to.
- Understand the content and application of the 33 regulations that form the EAWR89.
- Understand the associated standards, regulations both statutory and non-statutory.
- Understand where guidance and advice can be found.