This training programme has been designed for novices with little or no previous FLT driving experience (or for those with no formal FLT qualification).
The course is delivered using a combination of theory and practical sessions, providing an understanding of forklift trucks and best practice and safe systems of work when operating an FLT.
All training is carried out to ITSSAR approved International standards, as recommended by the H.S.E. and Approved Code of Practice. (L117).
Training can be conducted at AIS using our own FLT or it can be conducted on your site provided that you have:
- A Suitable area/room for the Theory Session
- A Suitable Area for Practical Sessions
- An Appropriate FLT Machine
- Suitable Loads for Practical Training.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately we cannot currently offer this course to self-funder delegates.
The objectives of the Forklift training are that delegates will be able to:
- Understand the use of forklift trucks, best practice and safe systems of work.
- Demonstrate forklift operation.