ECITB Leading a Team Safely (LaTS) focuses on the health and safety responsibilities of supervisory staff.
The course focuses on the essentials of being a leader and covers essential aspects such as planning, implementing and reviewing, with a natural emphasis on health and safety.
ECITB LaTS is aimed at supervisory staff and lone workers who have responsibility for teams, but who may have had little or no training in health and safety responsibilities or in the essentials of leadership.
Delegates completing an ECITB Leading a Team Safely (LaTS) training course will be able to;
- Influence the behaviour of those that they supervise
- Ensure good planning and communication of health and safety related to site work
- Help to ensure workers work on site more safely with lower risk to themselves and others
An ECITB Leading a Team Safely (LaTS) training course includes;
- Strategies for working safely with others
- Tips for communicating successfully
- Leading a team effectively
- Guidelines for achieving safe outcomes
- Techniques for self-management
- An awareness of health and safety at work and their responsibilities for creating a safe workplace
- An understanding of safe solutions to problems in the workplace
In order to complete the ECITB Leading a Team Safely course, delegates must have:
- A valid and in-date ECITB CCNSG Safety Passport Card