CISRS Advanced Level 3 Scaffolding
The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) is a widely recognised scaffolding training scheme.
AIS TSurvivex offer a wide range of CISRS scaffolding training courses providing industry recognised scaffolding qualifications. View our scaffolding training courses >>
CISRS Advanced Level 3 Scaffolding training allows scaffolders who hold a CISRS Scaffolder Card to gain a CISRS Advanced Scaffolding certificate.
Delegates will work as part of a team to safely erect, alter and dismantle complex scaffolding structures.
Delegates completing a CISRS Advanced Level 3 Scaffolding training course will be able to;
- Safely erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding structures in a team
A CISRS Advanced Level 3 Scaffolding training course includes;
- Correctly and safely erecting cantilever drop, two-way shore, dead shore, staircase, ramp, tubular drop and temporary roof scaffolds in tube and fitting
- Observing regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of these scaffolds and the work methods to be adopted
- Carrying out procedures for producing, interpreting and using risk assessments and method statements
- Using scale rules and scale drawings
- Determining the material requirements for cantilever drop, two-way shore, dead shore, staircase, ramp, tubular drop and temporary roof scaffolds in tube and fitting
- Laying out materials, interpret design drawings, set out scaffolds and overcome obstacles to erect the scaffold safely
- Constructing scaffolds to statutory regulations TG20 and BS EN12811-1
- Following the safe systems of work set out in the Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4)
- Practical setting of anchors and tie testing
In order to complete CISRS Advanced Level 3 Scaffolding, delegates must hold:
NVQ Level 3 Porfolio Build can be booked seperately or as part of the CISRS Advanced Scaffolder Package.