This Scaffolding NVQ Level 3 Portfolio Build
The Scaffolding NVQ Level 3 Porfolio Build must be completed to achieve a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Accessing Operations and Rigging - Scaffolding qualification.
The course has been developed for delivery in a working environment, which means delegates MUST be employed to complete the course.
This qualification enables delegates to work in Accessing Operations and Rigging within the construction industry by demonstrating competence in a real workplace environment. This includes demonstrating and recognising the required skills, knowledge and understanding.
Delegates will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. Assessments are carried out by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with delegates and help them complete the qualification.
Delegates completing a Scaffolding NVQ Level 3 Portfolio Build training course will be able to;
- Demonstrate competency in Accessing Operations and Rigging within the construction industry
The Scaffolding NVQ Level 3 Portfolio Build training course includes;
- Utilising provision of fall protection systems in the workplace
- Erecting specialised, designed scaffolds and rigging in the workplace
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
In order to complete the Scaffolding NVQ Level 3 Portfolio Build, delegates must:
- Be working in a scaffolding environment