CISRS Scaffolding CPD Refresher
The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) is a widely recognised scaffolding training scheme.
AIS Survivex offer a wide range of CISRS scaffolding training courses providing industry recognised scaffolding qualifications. View our scaffolding training courses >>
CISRS Scaffolding CPD Refresher training is maintaining high standards of safety in the scaffolding industry.
CISRS introduced the 2 day Continuing Professional Development (CPD) course in June 2017.
It is now mandatory for any CISRS Scaffolder card or CISRS Advanced Scaffolder card holder to complete the training before the card can be renewed.
A CISRS Scaffolding CPD Refresher will keep delegates up to date with the latest legislation and industry guidance.
Delegates completing a CISRS Scaffolding CPD Refresher training course will have;
- Up to date knowledge and training on current scaffolding industry standards
A CISRS Scaffolding CPD Refresher training course includes;
- SG4:15 – inclusive of SG19 and harness training
- TG20:13 – inclusive of masonry anchors
- General scaffolding knowledge testing
- SG6 – manual handling, inclusive of ropes and wheels and knots
- Trends in accidents and reporting accidents
- Impact wrenches
- Communication – inclusive of scaffolder responsibilities and behaviour
- Edge protection and roof works
- Drugs and alcohol
- PPE – responsibilities of employer
- Incomplete scaffolds – inclusive of signage and access
- System scaffold awareness
- Protection of the public
- Health, safety & behavioural test
- Practical assessment: erect / dismantly mobile aluminium tower
- Practical assessment: practical inspection of scaffolding
Delegates wishing to complete a CISRS Scaffolding CPD Refresher training course must hold:
- A CISRS Scaffolder card or CISRS Advanced Scaffolder card due for renewal within 6 months
- Previously held a CISRS scaffolder card or CISRS advanced scaffolder card