The Working at Height - Unit 6 PFPE Inspection User training course is an exciting programme catered towards candidates who are actively involved in the control of working at height equipment.
At present, it is imperative for all companies that operate at height to have an advanced understanding of the Working at Height methods, equipment and potential risks, whilst complying with the most current legislation (2005).
The objectives of the Working at Height - Unit 6 PPE Inspection User course is;
- To understand legislation and equipment standards
- To learn about equipment selection, marking and inspection
- To successfully complete correct record keeping and maintenance
- Working at Height Legislation
- Maintenance of Working at Height PFPE
- Code of Practice
- Health & Safety at Work
- Working at Height Regulations
- Practical inspection and record keeping