Working at Height - Unit 6 PPE Inspection
The Working at Height - Unit 6 PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Inspection training course is an exciting programme catered towards candidates who are actively involved in the control of working at height equipment.
The course will train delegates in the range of legislative requirements which apply to working at height activities, and the selection and inspection of personal protective equipment (PPE) used while working at height.
Delegates will learn to complete inspections and maintain inspection records for a range of equipment.
Delegates completing a Working at Height - Unit 6 PPE Inspection training course will be able to;
- Understand legislation and equipment standards
- Select equipment
- Carry out marking and inspection
- Complete correct record keeping and maintenance
A Working at Height - Unit 6 PPE Inspection training course includes;
- Working at height legislation
- Maintenance of working at height PPE
- Code of practice
- Health and safety at work
- Working at height regulations
- Practical inspection and record keeping