UK Offshore Legislation Refresher
The oil and gas industry adheres to specific laws and legislation regulating risks to health and safety from work activities in the offshore industry.
PLEASE NOTE: This training is delivered at our sister company Survivex's location. Visit the Survivex website to view available dates and book online.
UK Offshore Legislation Refresher training maintains the competency of personnel working in offshore health and safety management positions. The course can also be beneficial for asset and facilities managers, safety advisors and safety officers.
Delegates will refresh their knowledge of UK Offshore Legislation and how it impacts specific roles in the offshore industry.
The training provides any updates to current legislation and reinforces essential health and safety requirements in the offshore industry.
Delegates completing UK Offshore Legislation Refresher training will be able to;
- Understand applicable legislation relating to offshore operations
- Understand the various government agencies and their role in relation to offshore operations (BEIS, Coastguard and Police Service)
UK Offshore Legislation Refresher training includes;
- LOLER, PUWER, COSHH, working at height and confined space regulations
- DECC, IAMSAR, SOLAS, IMO and CAA new and updated legislation
- MAR-PFEER-DCR, pipeline regulations, safety case regulations and working time regulations
- Making and enforcement of health and safety law, EC legislation, Health and Safety at Work at 1974, polution prevention and control
- Case study, lessons learned and final exercise
In order to complete UK Offshore Legislation Refresher training, delegates must hold:
- A UK Offshore Legislation training certificate or equivalent
Initial UK Offshore Legislation training is available to book at AIS Training >>
PLEASE NOTE: This training is delivered at our sister company Survivex's location.