Oil & Gas UK (OGUK) Offshore Medical and Chester Step Test
Every offshore worker must undergo and pass an Oil & Gas UK (OGUK) Offshore Medical examination.
Offshore personnel may also be nonimated by their company or sponsor to complete a Chester Step Test for their job role.
OGUK Offshore Medicals and Chester Step Tests will take place between 2pm and 6pm.
To book your OGUK Offshore Medical and Chester Step Test, select your location and click book now on the right of this page. On the next page please select your preferred date.
Once you have booked your medical, our bookings team will contact you to arrange a convenient time between 2pm and 6pm for your appointment.
OGUK Offshore Medical
An OGUK Offshore Medical covers a range of topics essential under OGUK requirements including;
- Completion of a patient questionnaire
- Calculation of Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Near distance and colour vision
- Pulse and blood pressure measurement
- Lung function test (peak flow)
- Audiogram (hearing test)
- Consultation with a doctor
Chester Step Test
A Chester Step Test includes;
- Consultation with a health professional
- Completion of the Chester Step Test
- Report compiled on the test findings
There are no prerequisites for an OGUK Offshore Medical and Chester Step Test.
For availability or to book, please contact our bookings team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0330 202 0569.