The training embeds best practice in health and safety and environmental awareness and supports the HSE’s essential principles for good health and safety performance.
The Gas SHEA (Safety, Health & Environmental Awareness) course includes:
- Understanding our workplace responsibilities
- Understanding the effects of our work on the working environment
- Identifying and controlling risks
- Common hazards in the workplace
- Highway working and excavations
- Pressure Reduction Stations
- Working in premises
- Occupational health hazards
- Responding to emergencies
There are no prerequisites for the Gas SHEA (Safety, Health & Environmental Awareness) training course.
Training in Aberdeen?
Click here to browse dates and book online >>