Safe Storage and Handling of Explosives e-Learning
Safe Storage and Handling of Explosives e-Learning provides a detailed overview of the use, transportation and storage of explosives on an offshore installation.
Delegates completing an Safe Storage and Handling of Explosives e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Detail the history of explosives
- Describe how an explosive device works
- Describe how explosives can be used in an offshore environment
- Explain the role of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations when transporting explosives to an offshore installation
- Describe the importance of dangerous goods training for the helideck crew
- Describe the requirements for the transfer of explosives to the designated storage area
- Describe the designated storage area for explosives
- Describe the process for using explosives on an offshore installation
- Describe how to detonate an explosive device
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Safe Storage and Handling of Explosives e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.