Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) e-Learning
Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) e-Learning provides an awareness of the regulations and their key requirements.
Delegates completing a LOLER e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Describe what the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) are and the key requirements
- Identify the equipment covered by LOLER
- Describe key risks associated with lifting equipment
- Outline the requirements of the risk assessment
- Describe the control measures to take when using lifting equipment and safe lifting practices, including Safe Working Loads (SWL), colour coding and certification
- Explain how lifts are planned
- Describe pre-use checks, inspection and maintenance requirements under LOLER
- Outline employee training requirements under LOLER
How To Book e-Learning
Book your LOLER e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.