Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Awareness e-Learning
Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Awareness e-Learning provides an overview of the properties and characteristics of H2S.
The training course outlines where H2S might be found, the effects of exposure and that measures that must be put in place to prevent exposure. Delegates will learn about contingency planning and response measures in the event of an H2S emergency.
Delegates completing an H2S Awareness e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Describe the properties and characteristics of H2S
- Explain the hazards associated with, and the effects of exposure to H2S
- Describe where you might find H2S
- Explain the responsibilities associated with current legislation
- Identify the workplace exposure limits for short and long-term exposure to H2S
- Describe the control measures that should be put in place to prevent exposure to H2S
- Explain the hazardous area classifications related to H2S
- Describe how to detect and monitor H2S
- Describe the respiratory and personal protective equipment required when H2S may be present
- Describe contingency planning and associated emergency and evacuation procedures
How To Book e-Learning
Book your H2S Awareness e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.