GWO Basic Safety Training Package
A GWO Basic Safety Training Package is the best start to a career in the wind and renewable energy industry.
To view available dates for the GWO Basic Safety Training package and book online, please visit the course page >>
AIS Training has combined five GWO training courses to create a package that provides exceptional value for money. This package consists all five mandatory GWO courses being delivered together over five consecutive days including:
Delegates completing a GWO Basic Safety Training Package will be able to;
- Start a career in the renewables and wind energy industry
A GWO Basic Safety Training Package includes;
- GWO Fire Awareness - possible hazards within the wind industry and how to control and mitigate these hazards
- GWO First Aid - administering safe and effective first aid in the wind turbine industry in accordance with GWO
- GWO Manual Handling - correctly performing manual handling activities in the wind industry/wind turbine environment
- GWO Sea Survival - demonstrating sea survival techniques and safe transfer between vessels and installations
- GWO Working at Height - performing safe and comprehensive basic rescue from height in a remote turbine environment while meeting emergency response requirements for personnel new to the global wind industry
In order to complete a GWO Basic Safety Training Package, delegates must:
FREE Guide To The Wind Industry
AIS Training have teamed up with renewables recruitment company, Samuel Knight International, to delivery your guide to the wind industry. Our combined expertise allows us to provide unique knowledge and insight that we would like to share with existing and potential wind industry personnel. Whether you're new to the industry, or would like to upskill in your current role, we can provide advice and guidance on the steps to take.
Download your FREE guide now >>