GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) Package
A GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) Package is the best start to a career in the wind industry.
AIS Training have combined five mandatory Global Wind Organisation (GWO) training courses to create a package that introduces you to the wind industry, and provides you with the initial certifications you need to get started.
The GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) Package includes:
This package consists of all five courses being delivered over five consecutive days.
Delegates completing a GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) Package will be able to;
- Start a career in the wind industry
A GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) Package includes;
- GWO Fire Awareness - possible hazards within the wind industry and how to control and mitigate these hazards
- GWO First Aid - administering safe and effective first aid in the wind turbine industry in accordance with GWO
- GWO Manual Handling - correctly performing manual handling activities in the wind industry/wind turbine environment
- GWO Sea Survival - demonstrating sea survival techniques and safe transfer between vessels and installations
- GWO Working at Height - performing safe and comprehensive basic rescue from height in a remote turbine environment while meeting emergency response requirements for personnel new to the global wind industry
In order to complete a GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) Package, delegates must:
FREE Guide To The Wind Industry
AIS Training have teamed up with renewables recruitment company, Samuel Knight International, to delivery your guide to the wind industry. Our combined expertise allows us to provide unique knowledge and insight that we would like to share with existing and potential wind industry personnel. Whether you're new to the industry, or would like to upskill in your current role, we can provide advice and guidance on the steps to take.
Download your FREE guide now >>