GWO Renewables Package
A GWO Renewables Package is the best start to a career in the renewables and wind energy industry.
AIS Training have combined five Global Wind Organisation (GWO) training courses to create a package that introduces you to the renewables and wind energy industry.
The GWO Renewables Package includes:
This package consists of all five courses being delivered over six consecutive days.
Delegates completing a GWO Renewables Package will be able to;
- Start a career in the renewables and wind energy industry
A GWO Renewables Package includes;
- GWO Fire Awareness - possible hazards within the wind industry and how to control and mitigate these hazards
- GWO First Aid - administering safe and effective first aid in the wind turbine industry in accordance with GWO
- GWO Manual Handling - correctly performing manual handling activities in the wind industry/wind turbine environment
- GWO Sea Survival and Transfer - demonstrating sea survival techniques and safe transfer between vessels and installations
- GWO Working at Height - performing safe and comprehensive basic rescue from height in a remote turbine environment while meeting emergency response requirements for personnel new to the global wind industry
In order to complete a GWO Renewables Package, delegates must:
- Be WINDA registered before arriving for the course
The Global Wind Organisation (GWO) have launched a Global Wind Industry Records Database (WINDA) which allows your to verify your GWO certificates with employers.
Registering with WINDA is quick and easy, and you must do this before arriving for your course.
View our step-by-step guide to registering with WINDA >>