Health and safety instructor vacancy
We are currently recruiting for a full time health and safety instructor to join our business on a permanent basis.
As a health and safety instructor you will assist with the delivery of specialist health and safety training courses such as IOSH Managing Safely, ECITB CCNSG, NEBOSH and COSHH Assessor.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering training courses in accordance with the pre-determined syllabus for the course allocated, taking account of the requirements of all applicable legislation and the company’s HSEQ management system
- Supervising the delegates throughout theoretical and practical training sessions ensuring all exercises are conducted in a competent, safe and professional manner
- Compiling individual delegate assessments ensuring that all relevant sections are completed and specific comments are detailed
- Liaising with fellow instructors/assessors to provide/ensure consistent delivery, on-going support, learning and mentoring and engendering a strong team spirit and work ethic at all times
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with clients and delegates
- Providing a professional service and attitude towards clients delegates at all times
- Providing onsite and offsite training as and when required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
You will have:
- a NEBOSH General Certificate (essential)
- An assessor qualification/teacher training award or equivalent (desirable)
- Previous experience as a health and safety instructor
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- The ability to work independently as well as being able to integrate and operate as part of a team
How To Apply
If you think you're up for joining the team here at AIS Survivex please email your CV to email@example.com stating which position you're applying for in the subject line.
Working at AIS Survivex
Part of what makes AIS Survivex successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
An AIS Survivex person is...
A tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
Our ambitions for you in the future...
Our determined and professional approach will map the path that will enable you to progress your career significantly in the future within AIS Training. Our vision is to develop the skills that will help you to fully understand all aspects of our business. Ultimately, if you work hard and have a passion for our business and a will to succeed you will be given the opportunity to grow with the business as a person and a valued team member.