Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Instructor vacancy
Due to continued growth, AIS Training are expanding our team of instructors and we currently have a vacancy for a full time NDT Instructor to join us on a permanent basis.
As an NDT instructor you will deliver specialist NDT training, instruction and competence assessments.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering training courses in accordance with the pre-determined syllabus for the course allocated, taking account of the requirements of all applicable legislation and the company’s HSEQ management system
- Supervising the delegates throughout theoretical and practical training sessions ensuring all exercises are conducted in a competent, safe and professional manner
- Compiling individual delegate assessments ensuring that all relevant sections are completed and specific comments are detailed
- Liaising with fellow instructors/assessors to provide/ensure consistent delivery, on-going support, learning, and mentoring, and engendering a strong team spirit and work ethic at all times
- Undertaking perpetual review of revisions of legislation, ensuring that any amendments are brought to the attention of the Senior Management Team for incorporation within appropriate course syllabus material
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with clients
- Providing a professional service and attitude towards clients
- Delivering onsite and offsite training as and when required.
- Delivering NDT courses and implementing changes
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
You will have:
- Previous NDT experience (as an instructor would be desirable)
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Hands on problem-solving skills, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Initiative and close attention to detail
- The ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- The ability to work independently and have responsibility as an individual
- The ability to integrate and operate as part of a team
How To Apply
If you think you're up for joining the team here at AIS Training please email your CV to email@example.com, stating which position you're applying for in the subject line.
Working at AIS Training
Part of what makes AIS Training successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
An AIS Training person is…
A tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
Our ambitions for you in the future...
Our determined and professional approach will map the path that will enable you to progress your career significantly in the future within AIS Training. Our vision is to develop the skills that will help you to fully understand all aspects of our business. Ultimately, if you work hard and have a passion for our business and a will to succeed you will be given the opportunity to grow with the business as a person and a valued team member.