CISRS Part 1 Scaffolding Tube & Fitting improves knowledge of using tube and and fitting or system scaffold.
This course teaches and reinforces the core skills of scaffolding, including how to safely erect, alter and dismantle basic structures.
Delegates completing a CISRS Part 1 Scaffolding Tube & Fitting training course will be able to;
- Erect basic scaffolding structures under direct supervision by a qualified and competent CISRS scaffolder
- Gain a CISRS Part 1 Trainee card endorsed with part 1 on the back
A CISRS Part 1 Scaffolding Tube & Fitting training course includes;
- Health & safety awareness
- Fall prevention training (SG4)
- Stability, ties and anchors (including TG4)
- Gin wheels, ropes, knots & hitches
- Interpretation of drawings
- Independent tied scaffold
- Putlog scaffold tube and fitting
- Static tower scaffolds
- Birdcage scaffolds
- Alterations to scaffolds
- TG20 stair access
- Mobile aluminium tower training for scaffolders (MATS)
- Practical & written assessment
In order to complete CISRS Part 1 Scaffolding Tube & Fitting, delegates must have:
- A valid CISRS Trainee or Labourers card which has been held for at least 6 months
- A minimum of 6 months practical experience of scaffolding operations (e.g. labouring or carrying out simple scaffolding operations under the direct supervision of a qualified scaffolder)
- A signed delegate acceptance form
PLEASE NOTE: AIS will apply for your CISRS card once you have passed the CITB Health, Safety & Environment test (exemptions include NEBOSH, SMSTS, CCNSG, SSSTS, FAS Safe Pass (ROI), BOSIET).
You can also book your CISRS Part 2 Scaffolding Tube & Fitting at AIS Training.