Working at Height (Unit 3 Use of Rescue Equipment)
Working at height training courses have been developed by AIS Survivex from the ground up.
It is imperative for anyone who operates at height to have an advanced understanding of the methods and equipment used, as well as the potential risks of working at height.
AIS Survivex have therefore developed working at height training that aims to help businesses and individuals meet the demands of UK safety legislations, and increase workforce competence, awareness, safety and productivity.
The Unit 3 Use of Rescue Equipment - Working at Height training course is catered towards those whose role involves an advanced measure of working at height.
Delegates will learn the correc procedues and techniques to follow when completing a rescue at height.
Delegates completing a Unit 3 Use of Rescue Equipment - Working at Height training course will be able to;
- Extend the knowledge of legislation regarding risk assessment and rescue provension
- Give extensive training in practical rescue using personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Gain knowledge of potential emergency situations
A Unit 3 Use of Rescue Equipment - Working at Height training course includes;
- Overview of working at height
- Working at height legislation and practice
- Hazard awareness
- Fall and impact forces
- Rescue and suspension trauma
- Management of stress in a rescue situation
- Rescue equipment and systems including the ARK rescue kit
- Selection and safe use of rescue equipment
- Successful communication
- Emergency response
There are no prerequisites for a Unit 3 Use of Rescue Equipment - Working at Height training course.