AIS Training deliver world-class underwater welding courses that meet worldwide industry standards.
AIS Training offer:
- Coded welding
Underwater welding training is delivered by a commerial diver welder in very small groups to give close, bespoke tuition.
The courses are customised to the specific skills required by the individual delegate or team.
PLEASE NOTE: Group discounts are available, call 0330 202 0668 to speak to our team.
Delegates completing a requalification will be able to:
- Ensure welding skills are up to date
- Work to any position you require and with virtually any material including advanced materials
Delegates completing coded welding will be able to:
- Competently weld underwater to a variety of codings including BS4872, BS15618, AWSD36 standards
- Weld specific positions, metals and joints depending on individual requirements
A requalification course includes;
- Completing a test piece which will be initially visually assessed by the AIS on-site Zurich assessor before being sent away for independant analysis
- Completing a test piece which will be submitted for testing and approval by Zurich
A coded welding course includes;
- Welding underwater to a variety of positions and codings to BS4872, BS15618, AWSD36 standards
- Using world-class Barracuda welding electrodes
PLEASE NOTE: We can arrange to have any material you require in stock.
In order to complete any Underwater Welding courses including requalifications and coded welding, delegates must hold:
- A commercial diving certificate
- A valid medical