Rollgliss R350 Working at Height and Rescue
The Rollgliss R350 is an ascending and descending rope system which can be used to by personnel working at height.
Rollgliss R350 Working at Height and Rescue provides delegates with the skills and knowledge to correctly use the Rollgliss R350 rope system.
Delegates will learn to work with, and perform rescues with the equipment.
A Rollgliss R350 Working at Height and Rescue training course includes;
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) inspection and donning
- Rollgliss R350 specifications
- Rollgliss inspection
- Safe and correct use of Rollgliss R350 system in combination with boatswain’s chair (ascents and descents)
- Rollgliss interchanges (2:1, 3:1 and 5:1)
- Vertical rescue from a ladder, restricted area i.e. basement of a conscious and unconscious casualty
- Horizontal/vertical rescue transfer
- Casualty care following a fall
In order to complete a Rollgliss R350 Working at Height and Rescue training course, delegates must hold:
- A valid and in-date working at height certificate