ECITB Technical Mechanical Joint Integrity (TMJI)
ECITB Technical Mechanical Joint Integrity helps existing workers update their knowledge before taking ECITB Technical Tests.
These e-learning courses are an integral part of the ECITB/Step Change in Safety MJI model.
There are five ECITB approved Technical Mechanical Joint Integrity (TMJI) tests which include an online technical test for each including;
- ECITB TMJI10: Dismantle, Assemble and Hand Torque Flanged Joints
- ECITB TMJI11 Dismantle, Assemble and Hand Torque Clamp Connector
- ECITB TMJI18 Dismantle, Assemble and Tensioning Bolted Connections (Hydraulic Tensioning)
- ECITB TMJI19 Dismantle, Assemble and Hydraulically Torque Flanged Joints
- ECITB TMJI20 Dismantle, Assemble and Hydraulically Torque Clamp Connector Joints
Dependent on the TMJI module delegates will be taking, they will need to have completed the corresponding stage 1 training. The course routes are as follows:
Delegates will also need to complete stage 2 workplace training. They must have completed log-books giving evidence of on the job experience. The workbooks must be signed off by a supervisor, line manager or a person with responsibility for the final approval and quality assurance for the relevant tasks.
PLEASE NOTE: ECITB MJI Approved Course "Training Certificates" which are received upon successful completion of MJI10, MJI18 and/or MJI19 are valid for a 12-month period only for stage 3 technical testing application purposes. These certificates must also be supported by stage 2 ECITB MJI "work based task assignment(s)" completed within the same 12-month period. If the 12-month training to technical testing period elapses, the full MJI process must be attended again from stage 1.