The Basic Technical Training modules are targeted at candidates who have no previous experience of Hydraulic systems. This BTT Training shall enable Delegates to be able to perform basic Hydraulic tasks under the supervision of an experienced technician.
- Explain the basics of hydraulics
- Explain risks and hazards associated with hydraulic work
- Explain the function of different types of pumps and demonstrate how to check start/stop pressure of a pump
- Explain the function of different types of actuators
- Explain the function of different types of valves
- Explain the function of accumulators and demonstrate how to check and precharge them
- Explain the function of different types of sensors
- Identify the components which transfer the oil
- Describe the handling of oil procedures
- Identify and find different components on a hydraulic diagram
- Demonstrate how to measure the hydraulic pressure accurately
All delegates must be WINDA Registered before attending this course.