Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air (IATA) Refresher
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) have developed the only training standard recognised by airlines for the handling of dangerous goods in air shipping.
The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulatons (DGR) standard has been developed with the International Civial Aviation Authority (ICAO) to ensure guidelines on dangerous goods are effective and efficient.
Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air (IATA) Refesher training is fully approved by the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
The course is for delegates with a good working knowledge of IATA dangerous goods regulations and includes a written exam with a pass mark of 80%.
Delegates completing a Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air (IATA) Refesher training course will be able to;
- Revalidate a Transportation of Dangerous Good by Air certification
A Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air (IATA) Refresher training course includes;
- Regulations including IATA DGR
- Classification and identification
- Packing requirements and specifications
- Packing performance tests
- Marking and labelling consignments
- Shippers declaration and other documentation
- Handling dangerous goods
- Emergency procedures and security
In order to complete a Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air (IATA) Refresher training course, delegates must hold:
- A Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air certificate
To maintain continuity of the qualification, it is necessary to revalidate before the expiry date shown on the certificate. Revalidation training can be completed up to 3 months in advance without affecting the original expiry date.