- Using the Regulations.
- Classification and Identification of Dangerous Goods.
- Packing requirements for Dangerous Goods.
- Packing Specifications and Performance tests.
- Marking and Labelling of Dangerous Goods consignments.
- Documentation (including The Shippers Declaration and other documentation)
- Handling of Dangerous Goods.
- Emergency Procedures.
- The Security aspects of Dangerous Goods.
To maintain continuity of the qualification, it is necessary to revalidate before the expiry date shown on the certificate. Revalidation training can be completed up to 3 months in advance without affecting the original expiry date.
The revalidation course starts with the assumption that students have a good working knowledge of the Regulations, we recommend that students who are NOT frequent and confident users of the Regulations consider