Advanced Industrial solutions can provide your company (or you the individual) with the training and technique needed to become competent in torque tightening and tensioning of mechanical joint connectors using hydraulic and manual tooling. Our courses are technically detailed as well as safety conscious and are delivered to the latest ECITB industry standards by experienced trainers who have worked as hands on technicians/supervisors in the mechanical joint integrity industry. Our trainers are time served in a mechanical discipline. We use a varied range of products for demonstration and practical learning elements of our courses.
- The candidate has to successfully use the appropriate tools and equipment to dismantle, inspect clamp connector components and report faults, prepare, assemble and tighten a bolted connection using hydraulic torque equipment as per the specified drawing and within set tolerances.
There are five ECITB approved technical tests covering mechanical joint integrity including an online technical test for each TMJI.
TMJI 10 Dismantle, Assemble and Hand Torque Flanged Joints
TMJI 11 Dismantle, Assemble and Hand Torque Clamp Connector
TMJI 18 Dismantle, Assemble and Tensioning Bolted Connections (Hydraulic Tensioning)
TMJI 20 Dismantle, Assemble and Hydraulically Torque Clamp Connector Joints
Dependent on the modules you will be taking, you will have had to complete the Stage 1 training
You will need to complete the following…
- MJI 10 to do TMJI10 & 11
- MJI18 to do TMJI18
- MJI 19 to do TMJI 19 & 20
You also need to have completed log-books giving evidence of their on the job experience. The workbooks must be signed off by a supervisor, line manager or a person with responsibility for the final approval and quality assurance for the relevant tasks.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one offer can be used per booking.
- Offers cannot be exchanged for their cash value.
- All courses must be completed by 31st March 2017
- Courses must be booked before the 23rd December 2016
- All courses booked using these offers must be paid up front and are none refundable.
- Offers applicable for all locations where the course is delivered by AIS Training (unless specified otherwise at time of booking)
- These offers only apply to bookings made between 3rd December - 23rd December 2016
- Our usual terms and conditions also apply
Specific Offer Terms and Conditions
Available on all courses listed on this PAGE