GOTCHA Rescue is a method of rescuing someone who has fallen from height.
GOTCHA Rescue training provides delegates with the skills and knowledge to perform this safe, effective and reliable method of rescue in conjuction with GOTCHA rescue equipment.
The training covers the rescue of a colleague who has fallen on their fall arrest lanyards from a platform.
Delegates completing a GOTCHA Rescue training course will be able to:
- Utilise the GOTCHA rmethod to safely and effectively rescue a colleague
- Correctly use GOTCHA rescue equipment
A GOTCHA Rescue training course includes;
- PFPE pre-user inspection and donning
- Gotcha rescue equipment description and specifications
- Gotcha pre-user inspection
- Suspension intolerance
- Safe and correct use of the Gotcha during rescue situations (high and low anchor)