ITC Mental Health and Wellbeing Awareness
ITC Mental Health and Wellbeing Awareness provides in depth knowledge of mental health and wellbeing in the workplace and at home.
Delegates will learn how to offer a supportive hand, and signpost where an individual may be able to seek or gain help.
Delegates completing a ITC Mental Health and Wellbeing Awareness training course will be able to;
- Develop personal knowledge of a wide range of mental health issues
- Assist someone who may be going through a mental health crisis or suffering from a mental health issue
An ITC Mental Health and Wellbeing Awareness training course includes:
- Introduction to mental health
- Role and responsibilities
- What is mental health
- Psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolar
- Eating disorders
- Dementia, alzheimer's
- Case studies
- Road to recovery
There are no formal prerequisites for a ITC Mental Health and Wellbeing Awareness training course.