ECITB Mechanical Joint Integrity MJI18 provides the training and technique needed to become competent in hydraulic tension of bolted connections.
The course is delivered by experienced trainers who are time served in a mechanical discipline and have worked as hands on technicians/supervisors in the mechanical joint integrity industry.
Delegates will use hydraulic tooling in this technically detailed training which focuses on safety and is delivered to the latest ECITB industry standards.
ECITB Mechanical Joint Integrity includes a varied range of products which are used for demonstration and the practical learning elements of the course.
Delegates completing an ECITB Mechanical Joint Integrity MJI18 training course will be able to;
- Explain how to ensure intended task conforms to related specification, methods, process, techniques and procedure
- Dismantle hydraulic tension bolted connection systems
- Remove components from hydraulic tension bolted connection systems
- Replace components in hydraulic tension connection systems
- Assemble, secure and hydraulic tension bolted connections
- Verify the integrity of the assembled joint
An ECITB Mechanical Joint Integrity MJI18 training course includes;
- Health and safety
- Instruction and practice in observing health and safety requirements and approved working practices
- Prepare work areas for the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using hydraulic tensioning equipment
- Prepare equipment for the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using hydraulic tensioning equipment
- Prepare materials for the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using hydraulic tensioning equipment
- Assemble bolted connections
- Tighten bolts using hydraulic tensioning equipment
- Check integrity of assembled bolted connections
- Reinstate the work area after the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using hyradulic tensioning
You can also book a range of combined ECITB MJI units at AIS Training.