Anti-Bribery and Corruption e-Learning
Anti-Bribery and Corruption e-Learning provides an introduction to bribery and corruption.
The course describes the implications of the Bribery Act 2010, and identifies how a commercial organisation can help to prevent bribery and ensure compliance with the act.
Delegates completing an Anti-Bribery and Corruption e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Define what is meant by ‘bribery’ and ‘corruption’
- Explain the importance of preventing bribery
- Describe the history of anti-bribery legislation
- Explain the general bribery offences under the Bribery Act 2010
- Explain the offence of bribery of foreign public officials
- Explain the offence of the failure of commercial organisations to prevent bribery
- Identify the penalties under the Bribery Act 2010
- Explain the adequate procedures defence and the practical implications of the Bribery Act 2010 for organisations
- Explain how an organisation can ensure compliance with the Bribery Act 2010
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Anti-Bribery and Corruption e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.