Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) e-Learning provides an overview of the suitability requirements, selecting and use of PPE.
The course covers the different types of available PPE to prevent exposure to hazards, the requirements for assessing the suitability of, selecting, and using, PPE, the maintenance requirements associated with PPE, and the responsibilities of employees.
Delegates completing an Personal Protective Equiment e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Explain what is meant by Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and why it is important
- Identify the legislative requirements associated with the use of PPE
- Identify the hazards that may exist during work and the different types of PPE required to reduce the risk of these hazards occurring
- Describe the requirements for assessing the suitability of, selecting, and using, PPE
- Explain the maintenance requirements associated with PPE
- Identify the responsibilities of employees in relation to PPE
- Explain the importance of training in the use of PPE
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Personal Protective Equipment e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.