Waste Management e-Learning
Waste Management e-Learning identifies the types of waste generated offshore and the environmental impacts associated with waste generation.
The course focuses on the legislation that is in place to manage waste offshore and the requirements for a Garbage Management Plan and Garbage Record Book. It also provides an overview of the waste hierarchy, and identifies the everyday actions that personnel can take to minimise waste.
Delegates completing an Waste Management e-Learningtraining course will be able to;
- Explain the importance of managing waste
- Identify the types of waste generated offshore
- Explain the environmental impacts associated with waste
- Identify the legislation associated with waste management
- Describe the requirements of MARPOL Annex IV and V
- Describe the requirements for a Garbage Management Plan and Garbage Record Book
- Identify the waste transfer documentation requirements
- Explain the waste hierarchy
- Recognise the importance of monitoring waste
- Describe the actions that can be taken to reduce and manage waste streams
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Waste Management e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.