Norm Awareness e-Learning
NORM Awareness e-Learning provides an overview of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM).
The course covers the hazards and risks associated with NORM, and the control measures that should be put in place to avoid, or minimise the risk of, exposure to NORM.
Delegates completing an NORM Awareness e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Explain what is meant by ‘radioactive material’
- Describe the different types of ionising radiation
- Describe what naturally occurring radiation is and how humans are exposed to it
- Explain what Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) is and where it can be found
- Explain the hazards and risks that are associated with NORM
- Describe the regulations that exist to control exposure to NORM
- Identify the control measures that can reduce exposure to NORM
- Describe the PPE requirements when working with NORM
- Describe NORM detection and monitoring equipment
- Describe how to handle, store and dispose of contaminated equipment
How To Book e-Learning
Book your NORM Awareness e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.