Noise Awareness e-Learning
Noise Awareness e-Learning provides an overview of how exposure to noise at work can cause hearing damage and identifies the control measures that should be put in place to reduce noise exposure at work.
Delegates completing an Noise Awareness e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Describe the structure of the ear
- Explain how noise can cause hearing damage
- Describe the effects of noise damage
- Identify the responsibilities of employers and employees under the control of noise at work regulations
- Describe safe noise levels
- Explain the risk assessment requirements and how to use the hierarchy of controls to stay safe
- Identify the control measures to reduce noise exposure
- Describe the personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Noise Awareness e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.