Legionella Awareness e-Learning
Legionella Awareness e-Learning provides an overview of legionella, the health risks associated with the bacteria, the control measures required to reduce risk and the key steps for managing an engineered water system.
Delegates completing an Legionella Awareness e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Describe what legionella is
- Detail the history of legionella
- Identify the health risks associated with legionella bacteria
- Identify and describe the conditions for growth of legionella bacteria and the associated control measures
- Identify and describe the legislation framework associated with legionella bacteria
- Describe the key steps for managing an engineered water system through the role of the responsible person
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Legionella Awareness e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.